When: May 04, 2020 through July 12, 2020.
Cost: USD360.00 dollars Tax Officials and USD460.00 dollars general public
Contact: Training coordinator
Phone: +507 3072440 | +507 3072427
e-mail: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration will be received, via web, until April 03, 2020.
Once the inscriptions have been completed, a formal message has been sent confirming the registration and the time, in the case of the tax officials they have sent us a letter to the tax administration requesting the validation of their registration. Then, the registration fee will be charged. It is important that if no course has been taken with CIAT, the requirements were sent to email@example.com.
– Provide the student with the base concepts for understanding the tax obligation creation and the tax debt, the taxable subjects and tax responsible, and the extinction of the obligations.
– Provide the student with the basic concepts of administrative collection at TAs, the power required for implementing it and a general description of the procedure
– To know, understand and identify the different steps composing the process of persuasive and enforced administrative collection in TAs
Language offered: Spanish and Portuguese
Target audience: The course is intended for TAs Officers at national and sub-national levels, who develop or will develop administrative and/or persuasive collection functions.
Duration: 7 weeks
Content: The course will develop the following topics:
Legal tax relation, the tax obligation and the taxable subjects
Extinction of the tax obligation
Persuasive or friendly collection process
Enforced collection process
Recovery process and auctions of assets
Bases of negotiation with delinquent taxpayers
The requirements to participate in our courses are:
– University graduate or postgraduate
– In the case of public agents, a certificate issued by the Human Resources indicating their status within the Administration.
The payment must be realized by means of bank transference and credit cards (VISA and MasterCard).
It is important to mention that the costs do not include the applicable taxes in every national legislation; from what the participants it must assume the taxes and bank charges which one incurs at the time of realizing the payment.
212 total views, 1 views today